Saratoga Bridges Annual Gala “The White Party” NETS OVER $113,000!
Check out photos from the event at the bottom of this page
Photo credit: Heather Bohm-Tallman Photography
Close to $113,000 (NET) was raised at the Saratoga Bridges Annual Gala “The White Party” held on Saturday, July 22 at the majestic Saratoga National Golf Club. Gala Co-Chair, Christianne Smith Potts along with Vicky and Jeremy who are supported by the organization, and their committee members welcomed 650 guests. Leigh & Kimberly McConchie arrived by Helicopter on the golf course practice green thanks to Independent Helicopters, Inc. Heather Bohm-Tallman Photography captured many moments at their largest annual fundraiser (and extended an offer of FREE downloads at www.hbtphoto.com).
Guests enjoyed delicious food from Mazzone Catering, complimentary cocktails were courtesy of Ketel One Vodka and MJM World Imports, live and silent auctions, festive décor by Fine Affairs and Rain or Shine Tent Company, entertainment from GRAVITY and a cigar roller from James & Sons Tobacconists. The evening culminated with FIREWORKS courtesy of FIREWORKS by Santore.
Mr. & Mrs. Charles V. Wait were their Honorary Chairs as they and The Adirondack Trust Company demonstrate that they are exceptional champions of nonprofit organizations throughout our community.
The LIVE Auction began with the sounds of Sammy the Bugler and generated close to $22,000 for the agency’s programs and services. Chad Beatty, Past President of the Saratoga Bridges Foundation Board served as Auctioneer once again. The items, winners and highest bids are as follows:
- A new deck from Curtis Lumber & Homes by Malta Development Co. – Donated by: Curtis Lumber Co. & Homes by Malta Development Co., Inc: Winning Bid of $4,000 by Jacqueline Carey
- The Pavilion Grand Hotel Package – An overnight stay, Wine Dinner for 6 guests at Fish at 30 Lake, Make Me Fabulous Salon & Spa “Red Carpet Affair” package for 2, Breakfast for 4 at the Blue Peacock Bistro & Complimentary valet parking – Donated by: Pavilion Grand Hotel, Blue Peacock Bistro, Make Me Fabulous Salon & Spa and Fish at 30 Lake: Winning Bid of $2,500 by Patty Riggi
- VIP Live Nation Concert Package for 2 at SPAC – Includes 3 concerts – Donated by: Live Nation Saratoga: Winning Bid of $1,000 by Saverio Minucci
- Spa Party for 4 at Complexions & DeLuca Plastic Surgery w/ lunch from Boca Bistro – Donated by: Complexions Spa for Beauty & Wellness & Dr. William F. DeLuca: Winning Bid of $2,750 by Saverio Minucci
- Round-trip airfare for 2 on JetBlue Airways, 4 Passes to Walt Disney World – Donated by: JetBlue Airways, Walt Disney World Resorts: Winning Bid of $1,750 by Wilame Piteri
- Saratoga Premiere Gala Event Package – Includes 2 tickets to each Gala – Donated by: Saratoga Bridges Foundation, Saratoga Hospital Foundation, Shelters of Saratoga, Franklin Community Center, Hattie’s Mardi Gras, SPAC, The Wesley Foundation and The American Cancer Societ: Winning Bid of $1,500 by Leigh & Kimberly McConchie
- Two Tables for 10 at Saratoga Bridges’ Travers Day at the Races in the Carousel Restaurant: Winning Bid of $2,500 by Leigh & Kimberly McConchie & $2,500 by Alyson Gralow
The auction ended with Saratoga Bridges’ Creative Endeavors artists, Amanda, Shannon, Jeremy, Adam and Erica showcasing their donated original mixed media collage, “Bird Path.” The guests were most impressed with their talents, abilities and the importance of art in their lives. With an estimated value of $1,000, the winning bid was for $3,000 by Tom D’Ambra. More information on Creative Endeavors can be found at www.creativeendeavorsartists.com.
Saratoga Bridges raised an additional $13,705 with their Silent Auction and Raffle. The Raffle included a Round-trip Airfare for 2 on Southwest & a Lake Placid Ski Weekend donated by Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa and Whiteface Mountain. The Grand Prize winners were Bill Moran & John Vellano.
Our friends at Modern Mix Marketing captured the essence of our event in this wonderful video they shot for us in 2014!
Interested in becoming a sponsor of this event in 2018? Find out more here!
Special thanks to our 2017 “White Party” Gala Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor: Ketel One Vodka
Associate Sponsors: Champlain Wealth Management; Larry & Ronda Fein; MJM World Imports; Mirkovic Teal Group; Northwestern Mutual – Erik T. Whittle; Otto Cadillac; Prime Storage; Realty USA – Aubrey Guri Team; Spa Mirbeau; Toshiba Business Solutions; Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna LLP
Friend Sponsors: Camoin Associates, Inc.; Curtis Lumber; designsmith Studio, Christianne Smith Potts; Fine Affairs; Fireworks by Santore; Homes by Malta Development Co., Inc.; iHeart Media Albany; M&M Digital Printing – A Division of Seeley Office Systems; Mannix Marketing – Saratoga.com; Mazzone Catering; News Channel 13; O’Connell & Aronowitz Attorneys at Law; Richard A. & Ann C. Peters; Rain or Shine Tent Co.; Saratoga National Golf Club; Saratoga Today Newspaper; Stone Industries; The Bonadio Group; The D.A. Collins Companies; The Saratoga Social
Corporate Honorary & Honorary Committee: Jasper & Beth Alexander; Michael W. & Stacie Arpey; Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC; Bouchey Financial Group Ltd.; BPI Mechanical Service, Dan & Lisa Keating; Erika Browne; Erin Callahan & Terrance Gallogly; Charles & Monika Cronin; Energy Guard Insulation LLC, Mark & Judy Hays; Jonathan & Diane Fowler; GLOBALFOUNDRIES, U.S., Inc.; Neil & Jane Golub; Hampton Inn & Suites – Saratoga Springs Downtown; M.M. Hayes; The Massry Family; Valerie Muratori & William Sullivan; Myrtle Street OBGYN; Carol & Ted Obloy; Phinney Design Group; Saratoga National Bank & Trust; Sheft Electric; Elaine Sillery; Angela Spaneas Nash; Congressman Paul Tonko; Michael & Linda Toohey; Turf Hotels; Dave & Beth Wickerham; Witt Construction
The White Party Planning Committee
Gala Co-Chairs – Christianne Smith Potts & Benita Zahn
Honorary Chairs – Mr. & Mrs. Charles V. Wait
Beth Alexander, Jackie Ballinger, Julie Bonacio, Erika Browne, Erin Callahan, Robin Dalton, Tara Drake, Karin Hyman-Gentner, Kate Jarosh, Lisa Keating, Andrei Krasnokutski, Patty Riggi, Lisamarie Rudzinski, Sarah Samascott, Marissa Scally, Christianne Smith Potts, Heather Straughter, Erik Whittle, Benita Zahn
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Varney at 518.587.0723 ext. 1266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.