NETS OVER $106,000!
$106,340 (NET) was raised at our Annual Gala “The White Party” which was held on Saturday, July 16th at the Saratoga Polo Association. The Co-Chairs Patty Riggi and Robin Dalton, who arrived by helicopter thanks to Independent Helicopters, Inc., along with our wonderful Gala Committee greeted over 630 guests! Niki Rossi’s Photo Booth captured many fun moments (several can be seen below) and extended an offer for FREE downloads at www.nikirossi.com. Guests enjoyed delicious food from Old Daley Custom Catering, complimentary cocktails courtesy of DIAGEO & Empire Merchants North, a cigar roller from James and Sons Tobacconists in the bourbon lounge, festive décor by Fine Affairs and The Posie Peddler and entertainment from GRAVITY. The evening culminated with a beautiful display of Fireworks by Santore.
The LIVE Auction generated close to $17,000 for the agency’s programs and services. Chad Beatty, Past President of the Saratoga Bridges Foundation Board served as Auctioneer once again. Here are some of the items, winners and highest bids:
- A VIP Experience at Saratoga Polo Association with Old Daley Custom Catering:
- Donated by Old Daley Custom Catering at Saratoga Polo Association ~ Value $800
- Winning Bid of $550 by Erik Whittle
- A Chef Selected Dinner and Wine Pairings for up to 10 Guests:
- Donated by Schrader and Company ~ Value $3,000
- Winning Bid of $3,000 by Ralph Mangino
- A Live Nation Concert Experience at SPAC:
- Donated by Live Nation Saratoga ~ Value $1,000
- Winning Bid of $850 by Patty Riggi
- A 10 Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for 10 people w/Chef Brian Bowden:
- Donated by Chef Brian Bowden~ Value $2,500
- Winning Bid of $3,900 by Thomas Samascott
- Pavilion Grand Luxury Package:
- Donated by Pavilion Grand Hotel, TC Paris French Bakery, All Good Things, Saratoga National and Fish at 30 Lake ~ Value $3,760
- Winning Bid of $3,760 by Charles Cronin
- A EndyMed SHAPER and EndyMed PRO Package:
- Donated by Mary Martin & Company Day Spa ~ Value $3,000
- Winning Bid of $ 1,000 by Patty Riggi
- A Table for 10 at Saratoga Bridges’ Travers Day at the Races:
- Donated by Saratoga Bridges Foundation ~ Value $1,500
- Winning Bid of $2,100 by Charles Sherron
The auction ended with our Creative Endeavors artists, Amanda, Adam and Erica showcasing their donated original torn cardboard collage, “Horseman Playing Polo.” The guests were most impressed with their talents, abilities and the importance of art in their lives. With an estimated value of $700, the winning bid was for $2,100 by Michael Arpey. More info can be found at www.creativeendeavorsartists.com.
Saratoga Bridges also raised an additional $17,930 with their Silent Auction and Raffle. The Raffle included a Round Trip Air for 2 on Southwest and 4 Disney World Theme Park Hopper Passes, A Weekend in Lake Placid donated by Mirror Lake Inn and A Tailgating Package for 10 from Saratoga Polo Association and Hattie’s Restaurant. The Grand Prize winners were Lisa Moser, Sharon Bestle and Stacie Arpey.
Special thanks to our 2016 “White Party” Gala Sponsors:
Presenting Sponsors: Ketel One Vodka; Vince & Patty Riggi and Ron & Michele Riggi and Michael W. & Stacie Arpey
Associate Sponsors: Bonacio Construction – Julie & Sonny Bonacio; The Bonadio Group; Camoin Associates, Inc.; Champlain Wealth Management; The D.A. Collins Companies; Larry & Ronda Fein; IntegraOptics; Malta Development Co., Inc.; Northwestern Mutual – Erik Whittle; O’Connell & Aronowitz Attorneys at Law; Richard A. & Ann C. Peters; Saratoga Casino Hotel; Saratoga Polo Association; Turf Hotels – Heather & Brian Straughter; The Williams Center Plastic Surgery Specialists Rejuva Center
Friend Sponsors: designsmith Studio – Christianne Smith; Fine Affairs; iHeart Media Albany; LOOK TV News; M&M Digital Printing – A Division of Seeley Office Systems; Mannix Marketing – Saratoga.com; Niki Rossi Photography & Video; Old Daley Custom Catering; Rain or Shine Tent Co.; Saratoga Today Newspaper; Stone Industries; The Posie Peddler; The Saratoga Social; WNYT News Channel 13
Corporate Honorary & Honorary Committee: Axiom Capital Corporation – Charles Cronin; B.D.B. Paving, Inc.; Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC; Erika C. Browne; BST Valuation & Litigation Advisors, LLC; Erin Callahan & Terrance Gallogly; Cronin’s Golf Resort; Curtis Lumber; Jonathan & Diane Fowler; Grant & Karin Gentner; Neil & Jane Golub; Hattie’s Restaurant – Beth & Jasper Alexander; Independent Helicopters; Dan Keating & Lisa Capasso; Senator Kathy Marchione; Gus Martin; Michele Massiano; Niki Rossi Photography; Norm & Micki Massry; Valerie Muratori & William J. Sullivan; Angela Spaneas Nash; Carol & Ted Obloy; Phinney Design Group; Premiere Transportation; Saratoga National Bank & Trust Company; Saratoga’s Community Federal Credit Union; Sheft Electric, LLC; Sidney Frank Importing Co., Inc.; Linda & Michael Toohey; Walrath Recruiting, Inc.; Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna LLP; Witt Construction, Inc.
White Party Planning Committee
Patty Riggi & Robin Dalton – Gala Co-Chairs
Honorary Chairs – Connie and Tom D’Ambra
Beth Alexander, Jackie Ballinger, Chad Beatty, Julie Bonacio, Erika Browne, Erin Callahan, Rob Camoin, Lisa Capasso, Karin Hyman-Gentner, Kate Jarosh, Elizabeth Perella, Lisamarie Rudzinski, Sarah Samascott, Marissa Scally, Christianne Smith, Heather Straughter, Erik Whittle
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Varney at 518.587.0723, ext. 1266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.