OPWDD Front Door Orientation
A Representative from the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) will be available for individuals and their families seeking services and supports funded by OPWDD.
Participants will hear about the process of eligibility and have an opportunity to learn about:
- What is the Front Door? What is the primary purpose and key elements?
- How does the Front Door relate to OPWDD’s Transformational Agenda?
- What are the Front Door roles and responsibilities for OPWDD’s Regional Office and Central Office staff?
- What are the similarities and differences between the new Front Door and our present system?
- How does the Front Door impact on me and the menu of services that are available to me and my family including self-directed services?
WHEN: January 21, 2014 (snow date will be January 28)
WHERE: Saratoga Bridges, 16 Saratoga Bridges Blvd., Ballston Spa, NY 12020
TIME: 6 – 8pm
RSVP: Patty Paduano at Saratoga Bridges 587-0723 ext. 1254 or email@example.com