A Representative from the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) will be available for individuals and their families seeking services and supports funded by OPWDD.
Participants will hear about the process of eligibility and have an opportunity to learn about:
- What is the Front Door? What is the primary purpose and key elements?
- How does the Front Door relate to OPWDD’s Transformational Agenda?
- What are the Front Door roles and responsibilities for OPWDD’s Regional Office and Central Office staff?
- What are the similarities and differences between the new Front Door and our present system?
- How does the Front Door impact on me and the menu of services that are available to me and my family including self-directed services?
WHEN: March 4 or April 8, 2014
WHERE: Saratoga Bridges, 16 Saratoga Bridges Blvd., Ballston Spa, NY 12020
TIME: 6 – 8pm
RSVP: Patty Paduano at Saratoga Bridges 587-0723 ext. 1254 or email@example.com
Please free to download this flyer and give to anyone who might be interested in attending.