ARM (Assistant Residence Manager)
Job Name: ARM (Assistant Residence Manager)
We’re looking for candidates who have at least a year of experience working with people with an Intellectual/Developmental Disability who are outgoing, and flexible in their time. If you are a people person, organized, positive, and hard worker, this may be the job you have been looking for. Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges!
As an Assistant Resident Manager you will:
- Supervise and train Direct Support Professionals and assist with staffing
- Assist in the smooth running of the group home
- Plan and develop recreational activities
- Ensure staff complete shift responsibilities and document goals
- Assist in scheduling employees
- Assist in the management of personal accounts
Why work for Saratoga Bridges?
- We have increased our Assistant Residence Managers payrates to start at $19.10 / $21.00 with
- $1.00 an hour differential for weekend hours
- $3.00 an hour differential for weekend overnights
- $2.00 an hour differential for weekday overnights
- We have great benefits, such as health insurance, vacation and holiday time, tuition reimbursement, retirement matching, and referral bonuses
- You can build a career here
- You feel great making a difference in someone’s life
Come be a Difference Maker!
- 18 years or older, possess a valid NYS Driver’s license (No DWI/DUAI within last 5 years)
- Diploma/High School Equivalency
- 1 year of experience working with people with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities
- OPWDD experience preferred