Assistant Director of Residential Services
Job Name: Assistant Director of Residential Services
Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges
For over 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has been a resource to people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are committed to ensuring that the people we support, realize their goals, hopes and dreams. Our compassionate, and hard-working employees are trained and offer person-centered opportunities for people to lead full, productive, and contributing lives where they can work, volunteer, socialize, and recreate.
Come Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges.
As an Assistant Director of Residential Services some of your responsibilities will be:
Direct oversite of assigned residential programs certified by OPWDD
- Ensures that residential program operations are in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Monitors the QIDP to ensure the appropriate development, implementation, and documentation of Residential Habilitation goals
- Reviews, investigate, and ensure prompt follow up of all incident and accident reports
- Serves on Residential Incident Review Committee
- Develops, implements, and monitors quality assurance/quality improvement programs and ensure they are understood and adhered to
- Assists the Director of Residential Services in the development and management of program budgets
Supervision and Training
- Provides on-going direct supervision, training and support to the Residence Managers through individuals meetings and house specific staff meetings
- Ensures that appropriate staffing levels are maintained and that work schedules, overtime reports, and FTE reports are completed in a timely fashion
- Conducts performance evaluations of Residence Managers and assists the Residence Manager in reviewing evaluations of program staff
- Assists the Residence Managers in the recruitment, selection, and orientation of program staff.
- Performs on-call responsibilities in accordance with the NYS Justice Center Administrator On Call regulations, as scheduled
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, social sciences, or administration.
- Three years of progressive management experience plus, or including, at least two years of experience working in a residential program serving developmentally disabled population.
- Five years of progressive management experience in a setting supporting individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of the delivery system of employment, day, and residential services under OPWDD (ICF and IRA experience) preferred
- NYS Driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time