Bus Driver (CDL) Passenger Endorsements
Job Name: Bus Driver (CDL) Passenger Endorsements
For over 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has been a resource to people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are committed to ensuring that the people we support, realize their goals, hopes and dreams. Our compassionate, and hard-working employees are trained and offer person-centered opportunities for people to lead full, productive and contributing lives where they can work, volunteer, socialize, and recreate.
Come Discover the Rewards at Saratogga Bridges
- NYS Commercial Driver’s license Class B with passenger endorsement
- Can by reason of experience or training, safely operate a motor vehicle within the provisions of Article 19-A and is physically qualified to do so
- High School diploma/Equivalent
In this position
Responsible for the safe operation of an agency vehicle while transporting people with a diagnosis of a developmentally disability (OPWDD and OMH) to and from facility sites. Vehicle assignments may change at the discretion of the Transportation Director.
- Pre-checks vehicle before each run
- Follow all NYS Traffic & Safety laws, all Saratoga Bridges safety policies & procedures
- Assist passengers and bus monitors
- Independently lift passengers in and out of seats, and to and from wheelchairs, and secures wheelchairs
“To empower individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families to identify and pursue their life goals through knowledge, collaboration and experience.”
Respect– Innovation– Teamwork– Excellence
Temperatures taken upon arriving, Social Distancing Guidelines, Sanitizing and cleaning of worksites daily, Masks, gloves and other PPE provided to you.