Job Name: Dietician (R.D.)
For over 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has been a resource to people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are committed to ensuring that the people we support, realize their goals, hopes and dreams. Our compassionate, and hard-working employees are trained and offer person-centered opportunities for people to lead full, productive, and contributing lives where they can work, volunteer, socialize, and recreate.
- Bachelor’s degree from an ADA accredited four years dietetics program
- Maintenance of registration with the American Dietetics Association
- Valid NYS driver’s license
In this role, the Dietician will be responsible for the coordination of nutritional services to the people we support in our group homes. Some of the responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsible for the nutritional care of the people living in our group homes, and/or participating in our Day Services programs. This will include the assessing, planning, the counseling of caretakers, people receiving supports, and employees as well as following up as indicated
- Plans coverage for nutritional representative for annual and quarterly reviews
- Confers weekly or as needed with the medical staff, Residential Managers, Program Coordinators, Program Directors and other employees as needed
- Plans and provides nutritional in-service education to current employees and new employees in orientation
- Develops and approves menus and recipes for residential homes. Provides planning assistance to our employees as necessary in these areas
- Develops and revises: nutrition policies and procedures, nutrition education materials, and presents the nutrition program for the people we support
- Maintains a log for documentation of contact with the people we support, their families, and employees
Job Type: Full-time
This is a full time, 40 hour a week position at $52,832.00 annually.
Temperatures taken upon arrival, cleaning and sanitizing daily, wearing masks when moving about the building, and masks, gloves, or any other PPE needed is provided to you