Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Job Name: Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
SALARY: $22.55 Per hour
We are looking for a great PTA to join our team at Saratoga Bridges. In this position, some of the job responsibilities you will have:
- Will work under the Supervising Physical Therapist to give guidance to our Direct Support Professionals in the application and use of adaptive and positioning equipment
- Maintains records, written documentation of programs, reports, and progress notes.
- Prepares for and attends meetings for the people we support as designated
- Provides information and when necessary, seeks consultation of the Occupational Therapist.
- Performs transfers of the people we support to and from their wheelchair, toilet, therapy table, and beds
You will provide treatment procedures for therapeutic exercise, gross motor movements, bed mobility, transfer and gait training and/or activities under the direction of the Supervising Physical Therapist.
We have an excellent work environment, with great people and great benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.55 per hour
Temperatures taken upon arrival, Surfaces cleaned and sanitized regularly, Social Distancing, and Face masks, gloves and other PPE provided to you