Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Name: Registered Nurse (RN)
RN – Registered Professional Nurse
For over 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has been a resource to people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are committed to ensuring that the people we support, realize their goals, hopes and dreams. Our compassionate, and hard-working nurses are trained and offer person-centered opportunities for people to lead full, productive and contributing lives where they can work, volunteer, and recreate.
We are looking for full-time RNs who are interested in working Monday through Friday. You can be home for dinner. Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges. Here, you will build meaningful relationships with the people we support at our group homes. If you have no experience working with people who have a developmental disability, we will provide training.
Some examples of how you may be spending your workday are:
- Writing, implementing and monitoring a nursing Health Care Plan
- Provide direct nursing services to the people we support
- Complete and document Quarterly Reviews and annual physicals
- Review medications at least monthly
- Detect signs of illness that warrant medical or nursing intervention
- First Aid for accidents and illness
- Available by phone from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Direct Communication with Doctors and other medical professionals
- Medication Administration
- Review incident and injury/accident reports
Why work for Saratoga Bridges?
- We have great benefits, such as health insurance, vacation & holiday time, tuition reimbursement, retirement matching, and referral bonus
- You can build a career here
- You help co-workers grow and aid in the development of their career
- NYS Nursing License
- NYS Driver’s License
- Covid-19 Vaccine Series