Job Name: Residence Manager
SALARY: $23.10 per hour
Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges.
For over 60 years, Saratoga Bridges has been a resource to people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are committed to ensuring that the people we support, realize their goals, hopes and dreams. Our compassionate, and hard-working Direct Support Staff are trained and offer person-centered opportunities for people to lead full, productive and contributing lives where they can work, volunteer, socialize, and recreate.
The Residence Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operation of assigned group home.
In this position some of the things you are responsible for are:
- Maintains fiscal tracking for household budges, financial audits, personal accounts for people we support
- Recruitment, retention, supervision, and development of Direct Support Professionals and Assistant Residence Managers
- Ensures that treatment plans are followed and documented
- Responsible for ensuring that supplies are ordered, purchased and received in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Conducting fire drills according to the schedule and documenting
- Documenting and performing appropriate follow-up of all incidents within a 24 hour period
- Ensures staff schedules are maintained and shifts have staffing coverage
- On Call responsibilities as scheduled
- Provides and assist the people we support as needed in personal care and teaching based upon their plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field & 1 year of experience working with people with developmental disabilities OR 4 years of experience working with people with developmental disabilities.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- NYS Driver’s License
- Completed Covid-19 vaccine series preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.10 per hour