Job Name: Secretary
This role supports the Administration and program staff in all secretarial and clerical duties at our Clifton Park Day Service location. This is a Monday through Friday position. We offer great benefits as well. The best thing about working at Saratoga Bridges is the relationships we have with the people we provide supports to. So, come Discover the Rewards at Saratoga Bridges.
In this Secretarial role, you may find yourself doing;
- Word processing, answering and directing phone calls, and filing
- Sorting, routing incoming and outgoing mail
- Responsible for correspondences relating to the people we support and scheduling of their meetings, reviews, reports and progress notes
- Photocopying and faxing
- Monitoring and reconciling the petty cash
- Reconciles billing for the services we provide by comparing attendance sheets to Therap entries and submits to the Business Office.
- Maintains ledgers and distributes funds of the people we support
- Substitutes for other Secretaries, Receptionists, or Office Manager at other Saratoga Bridges locations
- Manages Saratoga Bridges’ entries into the OPWDD service delivery system by accessing CHOICES electronic recording keeping/sharing system. This could include enrolling or withdrawing people, updates, and scanning documents.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
Workweek: 35 hours