Job Name: Secretary/Dispatcher
We are looking for an energetic candidate who has great organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
In the Transportation role this person would be responsible for:
- Monitoring and transmitting radio communications between our transportation vehicles and the transportation department.
- Notifying the homes, families, and providers of schedule changes due to breakdowns, inclement weather or other emergencies.
- Process accident and incident reports by notifying the Transportation Director and submitting reports to the agency insurance carrier.
- Update the agency vehicle list and share with our insurance carrier
In the secretarial role, this person would be:
- Typing letters, emails and memos
- Tracking the ordering of parts, purchase order numbers, and supplies and their expenses
- Use the Medicaid Authorization System (MAS) to attest to trips
- Copy and file forms used weekly
- Scheduled internal agency field trips
- Distributing mail and filing
To Be Eligible for this Position, You Must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Secretarial training
- Dispatch background preferred
- Computer experience preferred
- NYS Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.75 per hour