Weekend Direct Support Professional II (part-time)
Job Name: Weekend Direct Support Professional II (part-time)
SALARY: $25.00 per hour
Part-Time Weekend DSP (Direct Support Professional) II
If you do not need benefits and can only work on weekends, this position may be a good fit for you. This is a part-time weekend only position where the person:
- Can only work between the hours of 4:30 pm Fridays, and 9:00 pm on Sundays
- Can only work 16 to 19 hours per week
- Cannot hold another position within Saratoga Bridges
- Does not receive benefits for this position
This person is regularly scheduled to work weekend hours. You will not be assigned a specific home to work in. You will be assigned hours and locations, each week, based on the needs of the programs.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will spend your time:
- Supporting people while they learn life skills at home, during the day, and in their communities
- Teaching and documenting goals according to a person’s plan and the way you were trained
- Supporting people in recreation activities, such as going for a walk at a park, participating in an art activity, or playing a game
- Assisting people with personal care such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
An evening with the people you work with, might include: making dinner, helping people take showers/baths, helping people in the bathroom, doing laundry with a person, or working on goals.
Overnight DSP’s spend much of their time, cleaning and disinfecting. They assist people with toileting. They do bed checks to ensure people are safe. There is a checklist of tasks to complete on the overnights.
If you do not have experience in this field, we will provide training to you to help you be successful in this position.
You must have completed the Covid-19 series to be eligible for this position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour