2022 Foundation Board of Directors
Erik Whittle, President
Ginger Whitman, Vice President
Erin Callahan, Secretary
Christopher Spratt, Treasurer
Erik Whittle, Sole Member
Renee Fina Hicks
Their responsibilities include —
- Ensuring Saratoga Bridges has a visible, positive reputation that attracts public support in the community.
- Raising operating funds to cover the costs of programs and services that are not sufficiently supported by public agencies.
- Raising funds for capital and special projects approved by both Boards.
- Establishing an endowment to ensure the availability for future programs and services.
- Exercising fiduciary responsibility for Foundation assets, including the endowment.
Foundation Board Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month, except in August, at 16 Saratoga Bridges Blvd., Ballston Spa, NY 12020. If you would like to attend a meeting or you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact Kelly Armer, Development and Foundation Director, at email@example.com or 518-587-0723 ext. 1266..