2018-2019 Foundation Board of Directors
Ginger Whitman, Vice President
Carol Obloy, Secretary
Erik Whittle, Treasurer
Phil Klein, Sole Member
Their responsibilities include —
- Ensuring Saratoga Bridges has a visible, positive reputation that attracts public support in the community.
- Raising operating funds to cover the costs of programs and services that are not sufficiently supported by public agencies.
- Raising funds for capital and special projects approved by both Boards.
- Establishing an endowment to ensure the availability for future programs and services.
- Exercising fiduciary responsibility for Foundation assets, including the endowment.
Foundation Board Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month, except in August, at 16 Saratoga Bridges Blvd., Ballston Spa, NY 12020. If you would like to attend a meeting or you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact Tawn Malison at 518.587.0723 ext. 1266 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honorary Advisory Board