Gala Co-Chairs, Beth Alexander (Owner of Hattie’s Restaurant) & Heather Straughter (Founder of Jake’s Help from Heaven), and their dedicated committee members invite the community to support our Annual Gala “The White Party” held on July 20, 2013 from 7-11pm at the prestigious Fasig Tipton located on East & Madison Avenues in Saratoga Springs.
The event will feature complimentary cocktails all evening courtesy of DIAGEO, buffet dinner & desserts from Mazzone Hospitality Catering, Live and Silent Auctions, music by Gravity, décor by Fine Affairs, flowers by The Posie Peddler, a cigar roller, wonderful artwork by Saratoga Bridges’ Creative Endeavors Artists, Heather Bohm-Tallman Photography’s HBT Crazy Photo Booth (50% from print sales proceeds donated to Saratoga Bridges) and Valet Parking by CQ Valet. The attire is White Cocktail or Summer Casual.
Tickets are $150 per person or $100 (under 35) — $100 is tax deductible. To make reservations by 7/12, go to https://fundraising.saratogabridges.org/gala.asp 24/7 or call 587-0723 ext. 1242.
Online bidding at www.biddingforgood.com/saratogabridges has begun for many of the items to be auctioned off with absentee bids accepted. Some of the items include:
- Bonacio Construction Home Project Makeover donated by Bonacio Construction ~ Value $10,000
- Ladies Night Makeover Package for 10 from Frank Adams Jewelers, Fusion, The Salon Hattie’s Restaurant, Crush & Cask Wine & Spirits and Violet’s & Stella’s of Saratoga ~ Value $4,450
- Wine Dinner for 10 at Prime at Saratoga National donated by Prime at Saratoga National & Mazzone Hospitality ~ Value $1,500
- A 14k White Gold Foldover Pendant featuring .37 cts of Brilliant Diamonds on a 16″ 14k Gold Quadra Wheat Chain designed and donated by Dennis deJonghe ~ Value $1,500
- $300 Gift Certificate for anything from the Donna Hercules/Collection D’Alli (couture clothing for the world’s little princesses) from Saratoga Trunk AND A Portrait Session with Tammy Loya that Includes a Framed 11×14 ~ Value $1,450
- Travers Day at the Races with Saratoga Bridges, Table for 10 in the Carousel Restaurant ~ Value $1,350
- John Mayer VIP Concert Experience for 6 at SPAC donated by Sidney Frank Importing Co. ~ Value $1,000
- “Artists from Creative Endeavors Art Center are donating a trio of tree themed artwork. All pieces were made collaboratively by artists with disabilities during art classes. This program provides structure and support to enable them to be successful and develop their artistic skills. Working collaboratively allows artists to gain experience and confidence. “Looking Up” is an acrylic painting which measures 30″x40″, “Our Village of Trees” is a watercolor which measures 20″x26″ and “The Whispering Forest” is a framed print of an original torn cardboard collage.
Special thanks to our 2013 Season & Gala Sponsors —https://www.saratogabridges.org/fundraising-events/annual-gala/